TISD Athletic Paperwork On-Line Forms
Click the link below
We would like to thank you for taking part in our process of accepting athletic participation paper work online. This automated process will allow us to be more efficient in handling the forms as well as saving valuable resources. Click on the form name and fill out the information requested. (you must have your students ID number available as it is required on each form)
• Do not leave any blank spaces, please write “N/A” in any space that the information is not know.
• Once you have filled out all of the information on each page you will have the opportunity to print the document.
• You will receive a confirmation email once the document has been reviewed by the TISD staff.
• UIL Forms Signature, TISD Forms Signature & Athletic Training/Insurance Information online forms are required to be completed every year.
• All athletes must complete a hard copy of the UIL Medical History and turn in to athletic trainers each year.
• UIL Physicals are required for all incoming 7th, 9th & 11th grade students.
• UIL Physical may be required based upon answers on the UIL Medical History.
• UIL Pre-Participation Physical and Medical History are available to Download and Print off forms website.
XLNT Brain Baseline Testing
A STUDENT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED CLEARED FOR ANY ACTIVITIES UNTIL ALL OF THE ITEMS HAVE BEEN APPROVED.
If you have any questions please contact the TISD Athletic Office