TISD Free Athletic Physicals will be provided on Wednesday, April 24th, 2019 beginning around 5pm in the Temple High School gyms. UIL requires that all incoming 7th, 9th, and 11th grade student athletes must have a new Pre-Participation Physical.
TISD Athletic Paperwork On-Line Forms
|We would like to thank you for taking part in our process of accepting athletic participation paper work online. This automated process will allow us to be more efficient in handling the forms as well as saving valuable resources.The following electronic participation forms are required to be completed online each year* TISD Forms Signature* UIL Forms Signature* Athletic Training/Insurance Information.
Please use the following link to access our online forms.https://templeisd.rankonesport.com
1. Click on the form name & fill out the information requested. (you must have your student’s ID number available as it is required on each form)
2. Do not leave any blank responses. Use “NA” when necessary or if you do not know the information.
3. Once you have filled out all of the information on each page you will have the opportunity to print.
4. You will receive a confirmation email once the document has been reviewed by the TISD staff.
Required Paper Forms
1. All student athletes must complete the UIL Medical History Form and return it to the athletic trainer each year
2. All incoming 7th, 9th & 11th grade students must have a UIL Pre-Participation Physical completed by a physician.
*UIL Pre-Participation Physical may be required based upon answers on the UIL Medical History each year.
All Pre-Participation physicals for the 2019-20 school year must have an exam date of April 15th, 2019 or later.