The start of the 2018-19 school year is upon us and Temple ISD and the University Interscholastic League requires that all incoming 7th, 9th, and 11th grade student athletes must have a new Pre-Participation Physical.
Temple ISD also requires that the following information must also be submitted by all students prior to participation.
Required Paper Forms
- All student athletes must complete the UIL Medical History Form and return it to the athletic trainer each year.
- All incoming 7th, 9th & 11th grade students must have a UIL Pre-Participation Physical by a physician with completion date after April 5, 2018.
*UIL Pre-Participation Physical may be required based upon answers on the UIL Medical History each year.
*UIL Pre-Participation Physical and Medical History are available to Download and Print off forms website.
*All Pre-Participation physicals for the 2018-19 school year must have an exam date of April 5, 2018 or later.
All students must a complete medical history form and submit to the Athletic Department before participation. High school students will submit their physical and medical history form to the Athletic Trainers while middle school students will submit forms to their campus coordinator.
Forms may be picked up in the training room and athletic office or downloaded from the UIL website.
Required Online Forms
We would like to thank you for taking part in our process of accepting athletic participation paperwork online. This automated process will allow us to be more efficient in handling the forms as well as saving valuable resources. The following electronic participation forms are required to be completed online each year* TISD Forms Signature* UIL Forms Signature* Athletic Training/Insurance Information. Please use the following link to access our online forms.
Please use the following link to access our online forms.
- Click on the form name & fill out the information requested.
* You must have your student’s ID number available as it is required on each form
* Your Child’s LEGAL NAME (as used during registration- must include hyphens if applicable)
* Emergency Contact phone numbers, Primary Physician, Insurance Policy Information
- Do not leave any blank responses. Use “NA” when necessary or if you do not know the information.
- Once you have filled out all of the information on each page you will have the opportunity to print.
- You will receive a confirmation email once the document has been reviewed by the TISD staff.
A STUDENT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED CLEARED FOR ANY ACTIVITIES UNTIL ALL OF THE ITEMS HAVE BEEN APPROVED.
High School students ONLY!
Temple ISD cognitive/neurological concussion testing
The Temple ISD Athletic Training Staff is implementing new cognitive/neurological concussion testing. In our ongoing effort to stay on the cutting edge of in the prevention and treatment of concussions, Temple ISD Athletic Department is partnering with XLNTbrain LLC for cognitive/neurological testing for our athletes.
XLNTbrain Sport is a unique program that goes beyond baseline testing in the management of sport related concussion. Using the latest technology and evidence based guidelines, XLNTbrain Sport is a comprehensive program of athlete registration, concussion awareness education, pre-season baseline testing and sideline assessment tools, along with post-concussion symptom tracking and cognitive testing that assists health professionals in guiding concussed student athletes safely back to normal activity and gameplay.
Once registered, the athlete will instructed on how to complete the baseline test and will have a source of information on recognition and treatment of possible concussions. Please allow 30-40 minutes to complete the registration and administration of the test.
Temple High School athletes need to use the link below to register and begin your baseline test.
- Code: TempleHSath17
If you have any questions please contact the TISD Athletic Office (254)215-7093.