TISD Free Athletic Physicals for the 2018-19 school year will be provided on Monday, April 16th, 2018 beginning around 5pm in the Temple High School gyms. UIL requires that all incoming 7th, 9th, and 11th grade student athletes must have a new Pre-Participation Physical. Students must bring a completed medical history form signed by the parent for the Free Athletic Physical.
We would like to thank you for taking part in our process of accepting athletic participation paper work online. This automated process will allow us to be more efficient in handling the forms as well as saving valuable resources. The following electronic participation forms are required to be completed online each year* TISD Forms Signature* UIL Forms Signature* Athletic Training/Insurance Information. Please use the following link to access our online forms.
Please use the following link to access our online forms.
1. Click on the form name & fill out the information requested.
* You must have your student’s ID number available as it is required on each form
* Your Child’s LEGAL NAME (as used during registration- must include hyphens if applicable)
* Emergency Contact phone numbers, Primary Physician, Insurance Policy Information
2. Do not leave any blank responses. Use “NA” when necessary or if you do not know the information.
3. Once you have filled out all of the information on each page you will have the opportunity to print.
4. You will receive a confirmation email once the document has been reviewed by the TISD staff.
Required Paper Forms – remove spaces as shown below.
1. All student athletes must complete the UIL Medical History Form and return it to the athletic trainer each year.
2. All incoming 7th, 9th & 11th grade students must have a UIL Pre-Participation Physical completed by a physician.
*UIL Pre-Participation Physical may be required based upon answers on the UIL Medical History each year.
*UIL Pre-Participation Physical and Medical History are available to Download and Print off forms website.
*All Pre-Participation physicals for the 2017-2018 school year must have an exam date of April 5th, 2017 or later.
A STUDENT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED CLEARED FOR ANY ACTIVITIES UNTIL ALL OF THE ITEMS HAVE BEEN APPROVED.
If you have any questions please contact the TISD Athletic Office (254)215-7093.